At SPBS we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
If you would like to be considered for future openings, please submit your resume and we will keep it on file for a minimum of 1 year.
We have multiple job openings and all positions are open for internal and/or external candidates.
Current Job Openings
|Biomedical Technician II or III||Arlington, TX (DFW area)|
|Biomedical Technician II||Houston, TX|
|Biomedical Technician II||EL Paso, TX / Las Cruces, NM (S NM Area)|
|Biomedical Technician II||Odessa, TX (in-house)|
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through excellent customer service, proactive service activities, and a positive attitude.
Position responsibilities include:
- Repair of medical equipment in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance services on equipment on a routine schedule
- Maintain high customer service standards
- Complete required paperwork accurately and on time
- Associates Degree in Biomedial Technology or Electronics Technology
Or equivalent military training.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive pay plus benefits
- No relocation assistance provided
SPBS is an equal opportunity employer
SPBS, Inc. has expertise in Biomedical equipment service. We pride ourselves on providing a single source solution for all of our customers technology service needs. SPBS was incorporated in 1979, and has headquarters in Lubbock, Texas. This privately held company specializes in Small Clinics to Mid-Size Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Surgery Centers, and all other types of medical facilities. SPBS offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training.