SPBS can manage all your Anesthesia Equipment needs.
We provide quality service of the entire equipment lifecycle - from acquisition, to service and maintenance, to disposition.
GE/Datex - Modulus II, Modulus II Plus, Modulus CD, Modulus SE, Excel 110, Excel 210, Excel 210 SE, ADU, Aespire, Aestiva, North American Draeger, etc.
Whatever your equipment and service needs - SPBS can custom design a program that works for you.
- SPBS is capable of providing a maintenance plan to fit your needs; Full Service, PM only, Parts only, PM and parts, Labor only, Time and Materials. Several service options available.
- Medical gas service - Vaporizer efficacy testing, Trace gas analysis, Room exchange analysis.
- Competitive pricing, generally a 10-15% savings.
- Additional services available – Regulator repair, custom gas supply hoses, analgesic units, supplies, gas leak checks, etc.
- At your request, SPBS (at no charge) will evaluate your current contracts and make recommendations on the best program to accommodate your service needs.