SPBS can manage all your Clinical & Diagnostic Equipment needs.
We provide quality service for the entire equipment lifecycle - from acquisition, to service and maintenance, to disposition.
Not only does SPBS offer peace of mind by keeping our customers’ equipment in top shape, but we also take care of all tracking and recording in accordance with regulatory standards and requirements. Our qualified technicians go the extra mile to augment our services with consultative advice and support, and to consistently deliver quality and value.
SPBS has provided professional, effective, quality maintenance and management of clinical and diagnostic equipment for hospitals and clinics since 1985. We offer customized solutions for all equipment maintenance needs, providing exceptional quality and service at cost effective rates. SPBS has the breadth of knowledge and skills to maintain and repair virtually any equipment within a healthcare facility setting, while our STAT division can source new, re-furbished or pre-owned items. Our technicians are highly trained, most being certified biomed technicians, accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. We offer hospitals several levels of service, from electrical safety checks to providing a full complement of on-site technical staff. You can pick a level of service that’s right for you, or customize a program to meet your needs:
- In-house contract: SPBS can place a fully qualified biomedical department in your hospital to manage the entire complement of your equipment assets. Working with your top management, our on-site staff can provide full service on all hospital equipment, including preventive maintenance, repair, computerized life cycle management, and safety and regulatory compliance.
- Complement to your existing in-house staff: While your in-house staff may be capable of maintaining most equipment, SPBS has the state-of-the art knowledge to provide full service maintenance and repair on your specialized items, such as imaging or certain lab equipment. Call on us to work hand-in-glove with your staff to supplement their capabilities with our specialty know-how.
- Full service contracts focusing on specific departments within your facility: Customize a program to fit your needs by focusing on one or two departments or even one or two pieces of equipment.
- Periodic preventive maintenance, performance testing and electrical safety inspections: Contract with us for Preventive Performance Testing and Electrical Safety Inspections to keep your investment productive at all times.
- Repairs and/or parts purchases: New, refurbished, or pre-owned equipment purchases: Call us for repairs on equipment malfunctions and we will give you prompt, efficient service.