SPBS can manage all your Ophthalmology Equipment needs.
We provide quality service of the entire equipment lifecycle - from acquisition, to service and maintenance, to disposition.
Slit Lamps, Phoropters, Refractometers, Keratometers, Lensometers, Projectors, Tonometers, Lasers, Power Exam Stands, Etc.
Whatever your equipment and service needs - SPBS can custom design a program that works for you.
- SPBS is capable of providing a maintenance plan to fit your needs; Full Service, PM only, PM plus parts, Labor only, Time and materials. Several service options available.
- Complete maintenance and performance testing according to manufacturers specifications.
- Experienced, trained engineers.
- Competitive pricing, generally a 15 - 25% savings.
- At your request, SPBS (at no charge) will evaluate your current service program and provide a proposal or recommendations on the best program to accommodate your Ophthalmology equipment service needs.