SPBS can manage all your Veterinary Equipment needs.
We provide quality service of the entire equipment lifecycle - from acquisition, to service and maintenance, to disposition.
Hematology, Chemistry and Coagulation Analyzers, Sterilizers, Microscopes, Lasers, Imaging equipment, Anesthesia unit, Scopes, Tables, Vital signs monitors, Electro-surgical units, Surgical Microscopes, Defibrillators, Surgical lighting, Tables, Ventilators, Incubators, Infusion Pumps, Suction pumps, Ultrasound units, Warming units, etc.
Whatever your equipment and service needs - SPBS can custom design a program that works for you.
- SPBS is capable of providing a maintenance plan to fit your needs; Full Service, PM only, PM plus parts, Labor only, Time and materials. Several service options available.
- Complete maintenance and performance testing according to manufacturers specifications.
- Experienced, trained engineers – manufacturer trained and certified.
- Competitive pricing, generally a 15 - 25% savings.
- Manufacturer sales and service representatives – Discounts available.
- At your request, SPBS (at no charge) will evaluate your current service program and provide a proposal or recommendations on the best program to accommodate your respiratory equipment service needs.
- SPBS also provides service loaners when available. Call us to explore how we can help with equipment purchases, rentals, or leasing options.